knitxcore.: C is for Cookie...

Monday, October 02, 2006

C is for Cookie...


On my days off, I get really bored. Living in the middle of suburbia and not driving doesn't help. My situation has offered me many opportunities, strangely enough. I've learned to knit, sew, decopauge, and many other things I never thought I would EVER do. Including baking these delicious snickerdoodles :-)

I got the recipe from Nigella Lawson's "How To Be A Domestic Goddess: Baking and the Art of Comfort Cooking", and it's one of my favorites. Other amazing recipes include; Jam Doughnut Muffins, Snickers and Peanut Butter Muffins, and Sugar cookies. I used to be a GIANT klutz in the kitchen, but I'm slowly learning :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, snickerdoodly goodness! Those look great!

What part of NJ are you in? I lived in Princeton for 7 years.

sko_G knits said...

they look deeelicious...and i love that book too, btw.

Jeanne said...

Yum....snickerdoodles...they look great!

Gloria Quincy said...

I wish I had an excuse to bake more! But my SO is on a diet, so I'm trying not to offer extra temptation. Your cookies look delicious.

Obsidian Kitten said...

YUMMMMMMY!!!!

Charles said...

MMMMMMM..It looks good!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, I just found your blog and wanted to say hi. We definitely have similar taste in music which is very cool. I actually just heard Xiu Xiu for the first time last week and was blown away. They're great. P.S. Snickerdoodles are one of my favorites. Yum!

pins&needles said...

wow, you have time to bake? I work too much and knit a lot. I'm a knitting project whore (can't just do one at a time). But those snickerdoodles look yummarific!

Wilma Fingerdu said...

I'll talk naughty to you if you make me som evegan ones

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment...and by all means, use the 'listening to' idea!