knitxcore.: 6 Weird Things About Me Meme!

Monday, January 01, 2007

6 Weird Things About Me Meme!

I was tagged by Sunneshine, so now you all get to learn 6 weird things about me...

1. I love bubble baths!!!! I have to avoid looking at fun bath toys/products because I lose self control. I have these amazing rubber duckies that light up and change colors in the water. I could be in there for hours at time listening to music and playing with bubbles....

2. I dance with my cats when I'm cleaning the house (ALONE). I always listen to loud crazy music like the Blood Brothers or the Gossip when I'm cleaning and it makes us all really hyper.I should probably close the shades. My neighbors probably think I'm nuts.

3. I can't sleep without a blanket, no matter how hot it is!

4. When I'm upset, I sit on the kitchen floor... I always have, I don't know why... I just do it.

5. When I'm angry or stressed out, I clean like Cinderella. I scrub the floors, and every little spot that usually goes untouched. It helps me calm down and focus on the situation (or forget about it).

6. I'm a HUGE fan of poop jokes. You can just say poop, and I'm rolling on the floor. It's totally immature, and gross. But, I just can't help myself!

I think most of you have already done this, but if you haven't feel free :-)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a good list. I clean like mad when mad too. Poop jokes? LOL!

Anonymous said...

we have commen!!!! I love cleaning when i got mad!!

Anonymous said...

It seems so theraputic when you do angry cleaning. I would do it more, but then everyone would just expect me to clean all the time because they think I get angry easily.

Oh, yeah, nothing to do with cleaning, but you know the Gossip came from Searcy, AR (which is about 30 min away from where I live)? Yeah, they obviously hated living there, so they moved to Portland. Could ya blame them?

Anonymous said...

That's a good list.. I may have to take my kitten for a spin around the room the next time I am cleaning!! :)

Anonymous said...

There was a lot of cleaning on that list!! Fun to see - I have been haunting your blog waiting...LOL!

ps- please come get your snow, I am done with it!! for real!

Anonymous said...

wait, am i having a bout of deja vu, or what? i totally think i read all these things about you somewhere before...?!?!!?!

hey, whenever you get angry you are welcome to come over to my place anytime....=P

Anonymous said...

I also got meme from KnitPicking!!!
See mine!!

Anonymous said...

Hey kyle~~~

Do you like the color of stitch maker i send you?
I forgot...i got your card!!!!

I want to see pic of stitch maker!!!!

Anonymous said...

poop

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad someone else has the bath thing. Our bathroom is home to a duck fader, 4 colour-change ducklings, 4 spa lights, a mechanical penguin and a mechanical lobster. For some reason the two glow-in-the-dark ducklings live in the bedroom.