knitxcore.: felicity.

Saturday, February 07, 2009

felicity.

felicity.

love this hat.
pretty sure i'm gonna wear it everyday.

Wip Thursday?

Pattern Particulars
Pattern Source: free ravelry download : felicity 
Needles: addi turbos 16" circular US size 8 and 9.
Materials: malabrigo worsted merino in glazed carrot.
Time: 2 hours?
loved: the fit!!!!
hated: nothing.

mods: i casted on 90, instead of 70 and started with 8's and switched to 9's.

felicity.

________________________

it's a musical - lazy artist
(cutest video ever!)



<3
knitxcore.


11 comments:

Heather said...

I am not sure which I like best, your Felicity or your photos. Both are fantastic. I wear my felicity all the time; it is the comfiest hat ever.

Cassie said...

I just discovered your blog today via craftster. You're rad!

If you lived in Canada we'd be best friends :P

Cassie said...

I just discovered your blog today via craftster. You're rad!

If you lived in Canada we'd be best friends :P

LittleCanoe said...

I've had my eye on that pattern for a long time. Now, I think I'll have to make it. Ahhh malabrigo.
P.S. Definitely one of the cutest music videos. I'll have to look them up.

Brook said...

I love it too!!

Obsidian Kitten said...

fantastic hat in a great colour.

love teaser and the firecat SOOOO much.

jennifer said...

Lovely. Perfect.

stephanie dosen said...

watch out for the giant head eating bunnies!
they LOOOoooooooove glazed carrot.
especially when its in the form of a cute hat!
xoxo

Mika said...

Love the hat!!! Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

Anonymous said...

Great hat. How did you adjust for a larger size? I mean how did you decrease? What were the numbers?

Thanks.

Cody said...

I have a skien of malabrigo and a selfish need for a new hat.

I just may have to indulge.