knitxcore.: first day of school (sort of).

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

first day of school (sort of).

first day of summer session

Today was the first day of "Interpersonal Communication" class. I just found out that I need to complete 2 courses this summer so that I can graduate in the Fall/Winter. It's not sooo bad,
I get to wake up at 8am and chug terrible cafeteria coffee. I would bring my own but, I have a tendency to "misplace" travel mugs. Last Fall, I lost three (and one of them was fancy). I left them in classes, in hallways, and I may have even threw one out. It's far too much responsiblity for me. So, I have given up being a "travel-mug-guy".


backpack


After 3 hours of discussing body language, I sneaked into a classroom to these this pictures. I walked by it twice to make sure no one was in there. I don't know why I was concerned; I do pay to go there. It shouldn't be a big deal if I use a little chalk for a photo op.


science hallway

Coming Up:
-Acrylic Stash Busting Ideas
-A Photoshop Tutorial
-A Woodland Wreath
...and so much more!!!!!

2 comments:

knitwick said...

Good luck with class! You can do it!!!

The photos are awesome. Don't ever be scared to use school property. Just don't abuse it...

Anastasia said...

BOO SCHOOL. jk git that education! also excited for woodland wreath!! ive been wanting to make one lately, but i mean "woodland wreath" can look like anything :DD