knitxcore.: PMV: Beck.

Sunday, May 15, 2011

PMV: Beck.

source.

Beck Hansen (born Bek David Campbell; July 8, 1970)[5] is an American musician, singer-songwriter and multi-instrumentalist, known by the stage name Beck. With a pop art collage of musical styles, oblique and ironic lyrics, and postmodern arrangements incorporating samples, drum machines, live instrumentation and sound effects, Beck has been hailed by critics throughout his musical career as being amongst the most creative and idiosyncratic musicians of 1990s and 2000s alternative rock.

The four-time platinum artist rose to underground popularity with his early works, which combined social criticism (as in "MTV Makes Me Want to Smoke Crack" and "Deep Fried Love") with musical and lyrical experimentation. He first earned wider public attention for his breakthrough single "Loser", a 1994 hit.

-wikipedia



2 comments:

Michael said...

So I'm posting here because I can't e-mail reply to your comment on my blog (make sure that you set some setting in blogger, so I can!)

About Madelinetosh, I had no idea what I was missing! I haven't had enough time to knit much with it yet, but I'm excited...

jennifer said...

<3 <3 <3