knitxcore.: The Return of Vinyl Monday: Andrew Jackson Jihad.

Monday, May 28, 2012

The Return of Vinyl Monday: Andrew Jackson Jihad.

AJJ AJJ2 AJJ3
(If you're easily offended of if you have a ton of feelings, skip the video)

Vinyl Monday is back! Excited? I am.
I've been super busy since graduating, but I really want to get back to my regular blogging schedule. I miss you guys!

I have a ton of catching up to do with everyone, so if you were expecting an email from me for one reason or another I'm going through the first batch tomorrow.

As soon as the weather hits about 80 degrees, things get pretty folksy around here. There's something about tossing on a pair of cut-offs and riding bikes with don't-care-hair that seems to go hand in hand with both old and new folk music.

This morning I dusted off Andrew Jackson Jihad's "Only God Can Judge me", and folk-ed around until it was time to leave for work.

What did you do this weekend? 

No comments: