Obsidian Kitten tagged (http://obsidiankitten.blogspot.com/2006/07/oh-so-i-was-tagged.html) me. I'm supposed to come up with "6 weird things/habits" about myself and then pick on six other bloggers/diarists to do the same. (Great, if I follow thru, I have to torture 6 other people. So watch out.)
1. I love bubble baths!!!! I have to avoid looking at fun bath toys/products because I lose self control. I have these amazing rubber duckies that light up and change colors in the water. I could be in there for hours at time listening to music and playing with bubbles....
2. I dance with my cats when I'm cleaning the house (ALONE). I always listen to loud crazy music like the Blood Brothers or the Gossip when I'm cleaning and it makes us all really hyper.
I should probably close the shades. My neighbors probably think I'm nuts.
3. I can't sleep without a blanket, no matter how hot it is!
4. When I'm upset, I sit on the kitchen floor... I always have, I don't know why... I just do it.
5. When I'm angry or stressed out, I clean like Cinderella. I scrub the floors, and every little spot that usually goes untouched. It helps me calm down and focus on the situation (or forget about it).
6. I'm a HUGE fan of poop jokes. You can just say poop, and I'm rolling on the floor. It's totally immature, and gross. But, I just can't help myself!
I'm coming for 6 of you, so be prepared to get down and dirty. This where people stop being polite and start getting real. LOL!!!!