knitxcore.: I've been tagged!

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I've been tagged!

Obsidian Kitten tagged (http://obsidiankitten.blogspot.com/2006/07/oh-so-i-was-tagged.html) me. I'm supposed to come up with "6 weird things/habits" about myself and then pick on six other bloggers/diarists to do the same. (Great, if I follow thru, I have to torture 6 other people. So watch out.)

1. I love bubble baths!!!! I have to avoid looking at fun bath toys/products because I lose self control. I have these amazing rubber duckies that light up and change colors in the water. I could be in there for hours at time listening to music and playing with bubbles....

2. I dance with my cats when I'm cleaning the house (ALONE). I always listen to loud crazy music like the Blood Brothers or the Gossip when I'm cleaning and it makes us all really hyper.
I should probably close the shades. My neighbors probably think I'm nuts.

3. I can't sleep without a blanket, no matter how hot it is!

4. When I'm upset, I sit on the kitchen floor... I always have, I don't know why... I just do it.

5. When I'm angry or stressed out, I clean like Cinderella. I scrub the floors, and every little spot that usually goes untouched. It helps me calm down and focus on the situation (or forget about it).

6. I'm a HUGE fan of poop jokes. You can just say poop, and I'm rolling on the floor. It's totally immature, and gross. But, I just can't help myself!

I'm coming for 6 of you, so be prepared to get down and dirty. This where people stop being polite and start getting real. LOL!!!!

11 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a neat frak. So, when I am mad or upset...I clean, clean, curse, clean. LOL!

Hey, I need a rubber duckie. LOL! I love baths too. But I have no nifty bath toys. *sigh*

Have a great weekend.

Obsidian Kitten said...

rubber duckies that LIGHT UP and CHANGE COLORS?! how friggin cool is that! i'd almost get in the tub for those.

and i'm a blankie girl, too. right up to my chin. even when it's hot.

do the cats get dizzy when you dance with them?

oh, my favorite joke: What's brown and sticky?

Obsidian Kitten said...

a stick!

HAWWWWWW!

Gloria Quincy said...

Those rubber ducks sound awesome. Who wouldn't want some of their own?

Charles said...

HOW but listening to music? Iam finally find you!!!! It is hard to found guy knitter arounf my age!!! Asesome!!!

Rubber duckies and Pickachu? Who knows!!!Hehe

Charles said...

Just let you know...just find out you can get is cheap yarn form elann.com and Knitpicks.com...They only sell one or two doller yarns..Great!! Check this out
If want to knit sweater..it is great place to buy!!!

Visit my guy knit Blog also: http://charleslifeknitting.blogspot.com/

Wilma Fingerdu said...

You migh twant to look at my new phot's i uploaded on my blog...I'm sure you will love them ;-)

Midnight Purls said...

I've been tagged as well. I really should get on that. LOL.

Just so you know, Secret Pal 9 has a blog up... might want to blogroll it so you know when sign ups start!

http://secretpal9.blogspot.com/

Jeanne said...

Light up rubber duckies? How cool! Where did you get them?

BEESTLYproducts said...

i got the duckies @ target... well, i didn't get them, they were a gift... but yeah, from target... i'll post a pic in my next entry :-)

Emy Augustus said...

sit on the kitchen floor? that's so weird. I always think of the kitchen floor as dirty.

i agree w/ numba 3 i think it was? sleeping w/ a blanket no matter how hot.