knitxcore.: Another Ballband dishcloth?

Sunday, August 19, 2007

Another Ballband dishcloth?

Nu-Rave Ballband

You can never have enough.

Pattern Particulars

Pattern Source: Mason-Dixon Knitting

Needles: Clover Takumi Straight sz. 7

Materials: Lily Sugar and Cream in asst. colors.

Time: About 1.5 hours

Loved: Not having to look at the pattern anymore.

Hated: nothing




The yarn for my sweater is in, and hopefully I'll work all the ends in tonight. My kitchner on the armpits is backwards, so I may rip it out and do it correctly. We'll see.

<3

knitxcore.


4 comments:

Amy said...

I'm in love with the ceramic owl. Is it old? There are actually a fair number of vintage owl-y things decorating my townhouse! I can't resist grabbing them up at antique places!

Jana said...

Cool dishcloth. Not having to read the pattern anymore is also my favorite part, and perhaps may also be my eventual downfall...

Crafty Andy said...

I like the way you post, it is very informative. The patternlooks like a heavy ne to make. Good luck on your sweater.

sko_G knits said...

you kitchnered the armpits? i didn't even realize that kitchner stitch could be used for that. don't ask me, brain cramp or something.

you are totally making me fall in love with the green and orange combination again!!! can't wait to see it done!!