knitxcore.: Vocabulary Lesson: "Inspirit".

Friday, June 10, 2011

Vocabulary Lesson: "Inspirit".

Vocabulary

Inspirit- (verb) to fill with vigour; inspire.


card preview 2

Someone special has a birthday coming up this week, so I've been collecting sort of celebratory ideas to make this one special. I've been working diligently on a few projects that I'll share with you sometime next (including a super awesome vintage craft that I can't wait to show you!). I hope you enjoy this week's collection. I'm really excited about each and every item. What's inspiring you this week?

card preview

I've been using this eraser stamp technique all week! The most cute!!!
(Get Spotty @ lil' magoolie)


confetti

Confetti-dipped gift wrap!!!! I bought a bag of confetti and I'm ready to go!!!!!
(Dipping Confetti @ Tokketok)


air plants

Ferociously adorable air plants!!!!
(Dinosaur Planters @ BloominHappy)

gnomies

Rollin' with the Gnomies!
(Young Gnomes @ BunniesandAvacado)

decor8

The most magical wands!!!!
(Make Nice @ ReadyMade)

Coming Up...

-My New Haircut
-Styling Thrift Store Finds with Tram
-Caturday; A Video Post
-Vintage Inspired Birthday Cards

... and so much more!!!


3 comments:

gwenstella said...

i love the first idea! it's simple yet still so pretty! nothing's been inspiring me this week. :S

can't wait for your upcoming posts! :D

Anastasia said...

amazing! i've been wanting to try the confetti wrap for a while.

also, I WNAT TO MAKE THOSE WANDS. but i dont know what ill do with 10 wands.

Jessi said...

Love these!

I'm excited to see the projects you've been working on :)