knitxcore.: Time Machine: August 2010

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Time Machine: August 2010

assignment #27: take a picture of the sun.

Today, I was going to share another mini-home tour featuring my bathroom. However, something is wrong with my computer and photoshop won't load. Dave is going to check it out tomorrow for me but in the interim, I came up with yet another feature: "The Time Machine".

I'll go through my archive and share what I was doing the previous year(s). It's a good recap for new readers and a fun way to look back on what I've done (crafty or not). So, hold tight...


mew.
boiled peanuts.

In August of 2010:

-I finished a summer class.

What are you up to?

<3
Robbie.

Coming Up...

-Hurricanes and He-Man
-The Never-Ending Braided Rug Maybe a Failure.
-A Work in Progress: The Bathroom.
-The First Roll of Film From My Diana Mini
-Acrylic Stash-busting + Vintage Craft: God's Eye

...and much more



5 comments:

eliza said...

i like this feature! what fun!

Anastasia said...

I love that last photo! It speaks to my soul. That is the truth.

Lilea said...

Love the time machine idea!

Unknown said...

Great photos!

LittleCanoe said...

I remember when you made those boiled peanuts! Sorry to hear about your computer, hope it heals itself. I'm about to go to my brother's wedding today! I made all the cupcakes. What fun!