knitxcore.: My Day in Pictures: 9/7

Wednesday, September 07, 2011

My Day in Pictures: 9/7

day in pictures: 9/7

Sorry for the unintended hiatus!
School and being sick had kind of overwhelmed me.
In addition, I still cannot access my photoshop program. (ugh!)


a walk to school: 9/7

Today, I thought I would just share a few photos from my walk/bus ride/class.
I just kinda snapped quick photos along the way, so it's like a little walking tour or something.

a walk to school: 9/7

I had to get up at 9 to make sure that I could make it to the bus on time. HOWEVER, the bus was over a half an hour late. So in turn, I was late for my crafts class. I arrived sweaty and 15 minutes later than everyone else.


walk to school: 9/7

Luckily, we started making punch rugs today and it soothed the stressful morning just a little. There's something about repetitive movement that just kind of puts you in a trance state. I was in punch rug nirvana.


a walk to school: 9/7

I stopped by Borders (it's closing!) on the way home, and picked up a few paperbacks I'll probably never get around to. The mall is directly across the street from my house, so I popped in there too. Bath and Body Works has hot chocolate scented candles!!!! Of course, I scooped up a handful. I'm totally reckless when it comes to home fragrance.

I'm actually going to light one right now and lay on the couch before my head explodes!

Have a good night!

<3
Robbie

Coming Up...

-Hurricanes and He-Man
-The Never-Ending Braided Rug Maybe a Failure.
-The First Roll of Film From My Diana Mini
-Acrylic Stash-busting + Vintage Craft: God's Eye

...and much more







3 comments:

Lilea said...

Sorry your day started out poorly, but books and candles must have made it better, right?

P.S. Don't you love the "Word Verifications" you get when leaving comments on blogs. Someday I'm going to create a dictionary of them with made up definitions to all those words! The one I have to enter for this comment is "boffele".

Anastasia said...

I love craft nirvana. I hand stitch things on purpose sometimes so I can just become a ball of repetitive motion.

anastasia

Unknown said...

These are great shots! :)