knitxcore.: An Award!

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

An Award!


Hey!

I was nominated for another blogger award! This one comes from Anastasia at Ugly Plants!
I love that girl to bits. She's a dreamcat, really. The rules are that I have to share seven random things and then pick seven bloggers that I think deserve a little recognition. So, here we go!!!!


sometimes you dont know yourself, eating loads of vitamins for your health

1. I take tons of vitamins everyday. (B complex, C, E, Fish Oil and a multi) I've been getting really paranoid about my health after some recent tummy troubles, and I want to make sure everything is working as well as it can.


Candy ravers at Oregon Country Fair 2007

2. I used to be a "candy raver" when I was in high school.


ShigureCore Photography

3. I had dreadlocks for three years! (Only one picture exists, and I have no idea where it is!)


Sperry Topsiders

4. I rarely wear socks with shoes.


Day 112 ~ Soothing. Nourishing. Hydrating.

5. I always have a tube of Burt's Bees lip balm in my pocket.


My Dad's closet is a hipster/lumberjack's dream!

6. I LOVE PLAID SHIRTS! I wear plaid almost everyday.

Dwarf Russian Hamster Winter White

7. I have a winter white hamster named "Gus"; he will be getting a whole post of his own very soon.

and now I get to pick seven bloggers:

1. Steven Andrew: the best guy! I've been playing catch-up with his blog this week and loving every second of it!

2. Sian Lile: a quilting queen! She has great taste in music!

3. Erin Joy: a glue batik quilt? I'm in.

4. Sir Thrift-a-lot: a recent find that I just adore!

5. Eliza: cranking out FO's like a machine!

6. Paula: new to the blogosphere! go say hi!

7. Mandi: she doesn't need the traffic, but her blog is just so great!!!

Enjoy these new reads, and I'll be back tomorrow with more vintage halloween inspiration!

<3
Robbie

Coming up...
-the finished Bird Mask.
..
-MORE Vintage Halloween Inspiration
-a pile of Finished Fabric Pumpkins
-A Haircut
-and maybe a finished sock?
...Stay Tuned!!!

5 comments:

Anastasia said...

:D<333 ily2 bb!!! I love your hamster!!!!!!! I can't wait for that post. I'm such a sucker for rodent pets ;-;

Sian said...

hurray! just saw this. thank you.x

gwenstella said...

exchanging those 'candy' bracelets seem so fun and cool! i wish i knew about cool things like this when i was younger...

eliza said...

yay! you totally deserve an award! you've been putting so much effort into this bloggity! i, too, can't wait for your rodent-oriented post!

p.mcg said...

thanks, robbie <3 you're great !