I was nominated for another blogger award! This one comes from Anastasia at Ugly Plants!
I love that girl to bits. She's a dreamcat, really. The rules are that I have to share seven random things and then pick seven bloggers that I think deserve a little recognition. So, here we go!!!!
1. I take tons of vitamins everyday. (B complex, C, E, Fish Oil and a multi) I've been getting really paranoid about my health after some recent tummy troubles, and I want to make sure everything is working as well as it can.
2. I used to be a "candy raver" when I was in high school.
3. I had dreadlocks for three years! (Only one picture exists, and I have no idea where it is!)
4. I rarely wear socks with shoes.
5. I always have a tube of Burt's Bees lip balm in my pocket.
6. I LOVE PLAID SHIRTS! I wear plaid almost everyday.
7. I have a winter white hamster named "Gus"; he will be getting a whole post of his own very soon.
and now I get to pick seven bloggers:
1. Steven Andrew: the best guy! I've been playing catch-up with his blog this week and loving every second of it!
2. Sian Lile: a quilting queen! She has great taste in music!
3. Erin Joy: a glue batik quilt? I'm in.
4. Sir Thrift-a-lot: a recent find that I just adore!
5. Eliza: cranking out FO's like a machine!
6. Paula: new to the blogosphere! go say hi!
7. Mandi: she doesn't need the traffic, but her blog is just so great!!!
Enjoy these new reads, and I'll be back tomorrow with more vintage halloween inspiration!
-the finished Bird Mask.
-MORE Vintage Halloween Inspiration
-a pile of Finished Fabric Pumpkins
-and maybe a finished sock?