knitxcore.: american pancake club or burgertown USA or jang-a-langs. whatever.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

american pancake club or burgertown USA or jang-a-langs. whatever.

american pancake club

american pancake club

american pancake club

I took the day off from work to hang out with this chick. We dug through others people's garbage, debated about which dresses were "Zooey" enough, and ate THE BEST (vegetarian-ish) foods!

I love taking the entire day to just thrift and eat! I guess it's how us over-25 folk party. I may have even "gotten low" once or twice.

I bought the most fantastic things! I can't wait to share them all this week; keep your eyes peeled!

What did YOU do this weekend?

4 comments:

Lilea said...

Oooow! I miss your thrift store posts! I can't wait to see what you got. I went to A.C.Moore and got a whole bag of stuff for just 30 cents! Love those coupons and rewards points!

LittleCanoe said...

Sounds like fun, I do love me some thrifting! I went out to brunch with my parents yesterday and tried to help them decide what house to buy! They're moving to Portland and I'm so excited. Can't wait to see your thrift store scores.

Grateful4Crochet said...

I can think of few things nicer than a day of thrifting with friends!
Looks like a fabulous day!
Looking forward to seeing what you got! And what you do with what you got!
Hope this week is a good one, and better than last week
xx

willyg said...

Zooey. Sigh.

It's nice vicariously having a good time through your post. I love the pics.