knitxcore.: Vinyl Monday: Seatrain.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Vinyl Monday: Seatrain.

vinyl monday 002
vinyl monday 004

vinyl monday 006

Be sure to watch the video this week! It's incredible!


I was digging through the discount bin at our local record shop (Buy 2, Get 1 Free!!!!), and I came across this Seatrain album. I squealed a little and took a picture. The sleeve was just too good. I kept digging, and set this one aside. I almost walked out empty handed. I didn't know who they were, they just looked amazing.

A dude in overalls with no shirt underneath, a large amount of love beads AND awkward facial hair situations? This album cover was made for me, right?

I shamelessly shelled out $7 after finding two other equally as impressive albums, and skipped to work.

I got home and decided to do a little research. I'm usually not into super psychedelic stuff, but I really dig this.

Do YOU?

3 comments:

Sian said...

i love the cover and all the pictures you've added (esp the one with the kitty). will watch the video once columbo has finished.... i haven't heard of them tho bert has (of course) he said they were violiny....

Annette Sarah Wilson said...

this is SO rad hahaha!!! best album cover ever and the vid is like.. crazy.. is it just me or is his/her arms really really short?
crazy stuff!

p.mcg said...

cats on albums - always an amazing photo op