knitxcore.: I'm 13 again!

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

I'm 13 again!

Alanis-Morissette-11alanis Collage

I want to marry Alanis Morisette. Seriously. I saw her tonight and she was incredible. STILL. She still harnesses the same energy that made her so amazing 10-15 years ago. I've seen her a a handful of times, and you'll just have to believe that the woman keeps getting better.

My angsty little heart could have exploded tonight, and that would have been just fine. For a couple of hours, I was back in high school belting out some of my favorite anthems at the top of my lungs.

It was perfect.



7 comments:

Raynor said...

This makes me so happy! I love Alanis too, she's so beautiful. ^_^

RodPrjónar said...

What a great song!! I had totally forgotten how much I liked it!!!

Nicholas said...

Oh, Alanis - how much do I love her?

Unsent remains, in my mind, one of the most perfect songs out there. Also may make me tear up a bit but I'm pathetic like that.

Leah said...

I love her too! Then again, I'm usually partial to anything 90s. Haven't listened to any of her new stuff much, but she was a pretty big part of my teenage years.

Grateful4Crochet said...

That would have been amazing!!!
I always loved her in Dogma, she was so fabulous in that!
I am pretty sure it was through your blog that I heard about Paul Baribeau, and if it was, I am sending you a mega big thank you your way for that!!!
I have been listening the pants of his work lately, and really loving it!!!!!!
So thanks again

Meream said...

Ahh Alanis, the lady that made high school bearable for me, too.

Lucky you for being able to watch her!

Danielle said...

omg love! you just took me back to college (yes, i'm older than you. ; ) I loved her in Weeds too!