knitxcore.: GET DAT CACHE!

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

GET DAT CACHE!



Today, I went on my first geo-caching adventure with my friend Laura before classes. It was the most fun! Obviously, I dig hanging around in the forest. I usually read or just wander around on my own to kill time between classes, but today we had a mission.

Apparently, there area ton of little caches in the forest around Richard Stockton College. We set out on the search for the closest one and found it in about a half an hour. It was "camouflaged", so it took a little sleuthing, In the end, we found a little hole drilled into a brick that we both picked up like 30 times. This one was super small, so we just left a little message and headed to class.

I'm so glad that Laura introduced to yet another amazing hobby!

Have you ever geo-cached? Do you love it? I do!


.

4 comments:

Meream said...

Sounds fun! I wonder if there are "treasures" near me...

Lisa said...

That sounds like fun! I like your photos and the font you used too ^_^

Mandy Ferrugia said...

I've always wanted to do this! It just sounds (and looks) like fun. I need to get some friends together and go treasure hunting.
xo Mandy
missindieblog.com

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

i used to letterbox a lot, which is similar. i was OBSESSED one summer. then it got cold and i haven't been out since.