Remember that sock yarn I bought from StickChick? I finally got around to dyeing it this weekened. I used Wiltons Icing Dye in Royal Blue and Leaf Green. I dyed yarn a few times before, but it was the first time I did two colors at one time. It was wayyyy easier to clean up than the Kool-Aid fiasco. I'm pretty happy with results, and Dave loves the colors. I didn't bother to re-hank it (the first one ended up in the biggest knot I've ever seen). So this is the final product:
I haven't really talked about the pillow I'm making yet!!! I'm pretty excited about it, actually. I'm knitting it on the bias, so the Noro makes diagonal stripes. I'm not using a pattern, and I think it's looking pretty good anyway. I need to stop by the LYS and pick up another skein to finish up the back. Here's the top piece:
I'm thinking of casting on Criminy Jickets Garterlac Dishcloth tonight, we'll see if I get that far. I need to get somee things done around the house and I'm starting to get a headache, YUK!
Oh yeah! We washed Adrienne the other day and i got a really cute picture...