knitxcore.: I Won a Prize!

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I Won a Prize!






I've been a long-time lurker of Heidi Kenney's blog, My Paper Crane. I really love her aesthetic. Everything the woman does is pure magic. Her blog is one of those blogs that I regularly read, bur rarely comment because I feel unworthy or something.

Anyway, I finally 'manned up' and left her a little comment, and in return I won a tiny cupcake.

I'm going to keep it on my keys forever, as a reminder to stop being a punk and to recognize my everyday heroes!

Thanks Heidi!!!!

(BTW: Heidi has just started a new blog, in which she shares scans of AMAZING vintage books. Check it out!)

<3
Robbie.

Coming Up...

-Connor the Clown
-Our Bathroom; A Work in Progress.
-An Easy Recycled Vase
-The First Roll of Film From My Diana Mini
-A Braided Rug

...and so much more!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a rather cute cupcake!

gwenstella said...

ahhhhhh!!! This is so cute! I certainly don't have a shred of doubt about your masculinity now that you're using this cupcake key cover. ;)

p.s.: i'll be writing a post on the 3 bloggers i'm giving the Liebster blog award to very sooooooon!

Lilea said...

Good for you! I love your prize.

FYI- Saturday I bought four vintage children's books that I planned to blog about. When you see my posts, please don't think I'm copying Heidi.

Anastasia said...

ohhh mayun it's so cute. i have this thing with cupcakes, obviously, but cupcake key covers in particular. I've barreled through a few in my dorm-life career. they're just PERFECT for some reason right??

Stela said...

I love the keycaps! I carry the yummy dessert keychains in my boutique, and it's sooo hard not to open them all! Congrats on winning that sweetness!

Jenny Holiday & Aaron said...

Yeahh Heidi Rules!! Like ridiculously so! Ever see the tree stump cake she baked a few years ago?...like c'mon already! And really is it even possible for one human to crank out as much as she does? I mean nowadays I'm thinking she may have some elves but man she has been total insanity it the prolificness dept!

You def should check out Asbury Park and Ocean Grove! Asbury has the swan boats..like good ol' Smithville. And a bunch of other fab things! O.G. is a stones throw..and it's full of gingerbread houses.

Happy Monday!
xo Jenny