knitxcore.: Hey! Check these out!

Friday, July 08, 2011

Hey! Check these out!


I just found out that a friend has put together their own web site to sell these ridiculously adorable, handmade Piggy Warmers.




I remember limping around in a little cast for a few weeks after breaking my foot in a tragic four wheeler snafu (by tragic, I mean that I spent my whole vacation on a couch). If I had had one of these I wouldn't have had to constantly stare at my heinous toes (and it would have combated that chilly central air).





If you know someone who's stuck in a cast for a little while, a Piggy Warmer would be a sweet and much appreciated gift!

<3
Robbie.




Coming Up...

-Connor the Clown: His Journey Begins
-A Work in Progress; The Bathroom.
-The First Roll of Film From My Diana Mini
-Planning and Prepping: A Braided Rug
-A Trip to the Zoo with Il Filato Dolce: Part 3
-Book Discussion; The Life of Pi
-List: Inspiring People

...and much more


No comments: