knitxcore.: sneak peek: paint-by-number clown.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

sneak peek: paint-by-number clown.

sneak peek

Today has been the most lazy day ever!

-I put bean soup (from the Little House Cookbook) in the crock pot.
-I watched the kitties roll around in cat nip.
-I worked on my fall wardrobe and a halloween pinterest boards.
-I watched Dave play Paperboy for a while.
-I ate breakfast @ 2:30.
-I worked on a little clown paint-by-number.

and now, I'm going to get an obnoxiously long bubble bath before leaving to knit at Lea's house!

Sometimes, you just need to recharge your batteries.
What are YOU up to today?

<3
Robbie.

Coming Up...

-Hey! Pizza Face!
-The Never-Ending Braided Rug.
-A Work on Hiatus: The Bathroom.
-The First Roll of Film From My Diana Mini
-Acrylic Stash-busting + Vintage Craft: God's Eye

...and much more




6 comments:

Laura Gerencser said...

Sounds like the ideal day!

Mel said...

Ah! I love paint-by-numbers! I've been working on a whole series of neon cats.

Colby Kern said...

Oh gosh. I miss paint-by-numbers!

Anastasia said...

That's a great day! Bubble bathhhh!!

Rae - Say It Aint So said...

i need the little house cook book! and some bean soup! it has been so hot lately i haven't been in the mood for soup.

Jessi said...

I could use a long bubble bath!

Loved paint by numbers as a kid - clowns however scare the crap out of me